Position: Nurse Practitioner
Location: Mesa, AZ
Schedule: Part Time
Rehabilitation Chiropractic is seeking a NP to join our team. Candidate must have Family Practice experience. We operate with professionalism and customer care in every situation. Person must meet all requirements below and be comfortable in a new environment. Please review below for responsibilities, duties and pre-requisites before applying for this position.
- 1 to 2 years operating in a professional medical atmosphere.
- At least 3 years Family Practice Experience
- Meet and keep valid all state and national legal requirements to practice as NP in the state of Arizona.
- Competency in all areas of clinical practice including: medical knowledge, interpersonal and communication skills, patient care, professionalism, practice based learning and improvement, logical and moral decision making.
- Provides clear, concise, and accurate information in the electronic medical record.
- Patient education of treatment options and best course of actions. Understanding patient conditions, concerns and restrictions in order to make a proper cure or regimen.
- Prescribes medications, evaluates outcomes, and modifies medications/dosages, as approved by medical director.
- Demonstrating cooperation and communication with all staff and medical directors to work as a team.
- Engages in actions that promote professional growth and development to enhance processes that contribute to efficient and safe patient care.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of EMR and computer operation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with a diverse group of patients.
- Excellent organization skills, time management and ability to prioritize work.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish Speaking)
Job Type: Part-time