Flexible Schedule Required - AM shift with occasional shift until 7PM
Part Time 20 Hours Per Week
Teamwork is what we’re all about at Lexington Health Care, working together to achieve positive patient outcomes. As a family owned organization, we have always maintained a unique perspective. Our reputation as a leading health care employer is unmatched. Come see for yourself why it’s so fulfilling to be a part of Lexington!
The Activity Aide will work with the Life Enrichment Director to implement an ongoing program of activities that are designed to meet the identified interests as well as meeting the physical, mental, and psychosocial needs of each resident.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Dementia/ memory experience is a must
- Preference for someone with at least one year of experience in a health care setting.
- Strong technological skills including knowledge of computers, faxes, phones, etc.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Management of the memory care program
- Develops and maintains programs listed under distinguished services
- Organizes the monthly calendar and needed supplies
- Conduct leisure programs –large groups, small groups and 1:1 visits.
- Implement motivational efforts to promote involvement in the daily leisure programming.
- Adapt programs to respond to individual resident needs.
- Provide suggestions for new leisure programs or improvements in current programs based upon the leisure interests of the patients and residents.
- Maintain the records of activity involvement in a timely manner.
- All other duties as assigned
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- health care setting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply