Travel Leaders Group (www.travelleadersgroup.com) is transforming travel with a commitment to our vacation and business travel clients through our progressive approach toward each unique travel experience. Having already assisted millions of travelers, Travel Leaders Group manages leisure, business and franchise travel operations under a variety of diversified divisions and brands. With over 7,000 agency locations, Travel Leaders Group ranks as one of the industry’s largest traditional travel agency companies.
Travel Leaders Groups is currently seeking a Senior Revenue Management Analyst. This position will be responsible for management, reporting, and analysis of revenue and sales data for TLG. Identifies opportunities to improve sales results through analysis, projections and development of enhanced management information and reporting. Works as part of a team with frequent interaction with senior management of all TLG divisions.
- Analyze data, identify trends, and interpret data to senior management.
- Forecast preferred supplier sales trends and marketing revenue trends.
- Analyze preferred supplier performance and provide recommendations and expert advice to maximize supplier program revenue.
- Upload supplier data into the tools to run the relevant reports.
- Perform ongoing and ad-hoc reporting for the organization including development, production and distribution of revenue and sales reports.
- Work with preferred suppliers to improve revenue/sales data feeds and ensures quality control of data inputs.
- Works with sales and marketing to qualify agency and supplier members/partners.
- Assist various departments for reporting and data needs.
- Works closely with database developers on reporting and analytics projects to determine business requirements for new dashboards to improve data use and visibility.
- Works closely with business units to determine their reporting needs and develop required reports.
- Create revenue projection models to optimize revenue opportunities.
- Maintain and edit documentation for existing and new business processes.
- Provide guidelines to the off-shore team on reporting and dashboard requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned and deemed necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Business or Finance.
- 7+ years related experience in financial analysis, business analysis, data management and / or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of Power BI is a plus.
- Working knowledge of statistics and regression is a plus.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively to management on project status, alternatives and solutions.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles is a plus.
- Experience in the development and implementation of key performance metrics.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to interface at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and take action with limited information.
- Rigorous attention to details, inquisitive personality and passion for knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills, work ethic, independence, problem solving ability and overall positive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task while under pressure.
- Demonstrated leadership & teamwork experience.
- Travel industry experience is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)