The Geiler Company has been In business since 1885, is a household name that has been providing unbeatable residential and commercial plumbing and HVAC services and repair in Cincinnati, northern Kentucky, and southern Indiana for over 135 years.
We need an experienced residential plumber to join our team of professionals. As a member of our team of professionals you will diagnose plumbing problems and help home owners to make wise decisions regarding the necessary and most cost effective repairs while providing an outstanding customer experience. Once the decision for the repair has been made you will then make the repair using superior skills and quality.
Residential Plumber Duties and Responsibilities
- Professionally diagnose plumbing issues.
- Advise the home owner on the best and most cost effective way to effect the necessary repairs.
- Complete the repairs in a manner that delivers on the company’s promise of excellence.
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Have superior business ethics.
- Join the on-call rotation.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for in a family owned and operated business. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Plumbers license
- 3+ years of plumbing experience
- Honest and loyal
- Integrity and enjoys providing excellent service to others
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
This position is open to both Journeymen and Apprentices
Please apply by forwarding a letter of application and your resume.
We do not respond to enquiries from recruitment agencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $42.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Plumbing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)