Who are we?
New Horizons is the world's largest independent training company, providing training that changes lives. For companies of every size, that means continually upgrading the abilities of their employees, so they stay competitive and boost their bottom lines, and for individuals it means providing the programs and support they need to turn ambitions and dreams into marketable skills for successful career progression. In 35 years, New Horizons has trained more than 30 million people to make the most of technology.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Strategic Account Manager (SAM) to join our high performing sales team. As aCorporate Account Executive, you will be in a role where you are helping corporations meet their business goals.
Our ideal SAM will be:
- A Goal Setter - Consistently setting and achieving personal and professional goals.
- Intellectually Curious - A lifelong learner who asks thoughtful questions.
- A Critical Thinker - Able to apply logic to problems and quickly analyze information to provide a recommendation for resolution.
- Coachable - You are humble, acknowledge strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well.
What would you be doing?
- Working with C-level executives to uncover and deliver the training needs of mid-size to large corporations.
- Prepare and present written presentations, proposals, and price quotations.
- Continually learn new product and industry knowledge.
- Manage client relationships to uncover opportunities and advance the sales process.
- Maintain a high-level of ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Support customer acquisition activities as directed which may include participation in trade shows, email marketing, online webinars, and seminars.
- Collaborate with RSM as assigned to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
- Achieve successful completion/execution of all assigned performance metrics and duties.
- *Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic and ready to ‘dive right in’
- Have a track record of being closers
- Experience using CRM tools
- 5+ years of quota carrying and closing experience with a consistent track record of success.
What would be nice:
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with C-Level executives.
This is a great opportunity to advance your career in a sales organization that values it employees and offers competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions and generous benefit options!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- B2B Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- account management: 3 years (Preferred)