Qualified candidates for the above position must submit the following:
- Resume that clearly demonstrates the above minimum qualifications. It is important that you include all experiences and education related to the position to which you are applying.
- Two (2) official transcripts showing conferred degree; two (2) official transcripts from all other colleges attended
- Three (3) professional references
- Valid licensure/teaching certificate
- A copy of Praxis test scores or other state teaching exams pertaining to your certification
- Official verification of previous full - time teaching experience (if applicable)
Benefits - This position is eligible for benefits. To review the available options please see the information relevant to the union for this position by viewing the following link: http://www.baltimorecityschools.org
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Baltimore City Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry or national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or age in its employment, programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts of America and other designated youth groups. For inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies, please contact Equal Opportunity Manager, Title IX Coordinator Equal Employment Opportunity and Title IX Compliance Office 200 E. North Avenue, Room 208 Baltimore, MD 21202; 410-396-8542 (phone); 410-396-2955 (fax).
This position is affiliated with the Baltimore Teachers Union (BTU) bargaining union.