- Overseeing and managing the daily operations of the franchise location.
- Direct oversight on membership sales process
- Recruit, manage, train, and develop each team member.
- Establish and monitor staff work schedules and managing human resource functions.
- Coach, counsel, and discipline as needed.
- Provide clear goals and objectives to enhance guest satisfaction and increase sales.
- Promote teamwork and cooperation within the boutique.
- Maintain a safe and professional work environment free from any form of harassment, hostile environment, and discrimination from any team member, guest or vendor.Manage inventory, banking, marketing, vendors, etc.
- Making connections with employees/coworkers, motivating and inspiring them to achieve results.
- Engaging in an empathetic communication style based on natural warmth and enthusiasm.
- Instilling strong initiative and self-direction, realizing results are only achieved with and through people.
- Encouraging a high degree of “selling”--whether of ideas and policies within the organization, or products and services in the marketplace.
- Fulfilling a strong customer service orientation and a desire for the consistent delivery of the PROSE guiding principles: the very best people, the very best products, in a nourishing environment to promote healthy habits.
Compensation & Benefits:
- This position offers competitive base + bonus; based on experience & performance.
- Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, PROSE has innovated and transformed the traditional nail salon into a thoughtfully inspired boutique experience. Created to elevate the member and guest experience in all aspects, PROSE is more than just manicure and pedicure maintenance - it’s hand and foot poetry. With world-class products and exceptional services focused on delighting these two hard-working parts of the body, PROSE Artists deliver delightful consistency in a sophisticated environment. Through its risk-free and affordable membership program, PROSE carefully considers each guest’s needs and routine by providing personalized services and convenient booking capabilities online and with the mobile app. The brand also focuses on industry leadership and elevating the profession of Artists and their important work by creating a healthy culture that rewards and respects their artisanal talents. For additional information, visit www.myprose.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- previous management, marketing, and sales: 1 year
- High school or equivalent