At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way
As a Warehouse Mail Sorter for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components:
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
A detail-oriented individual who will prepare outgoing mail by reviewing proper date, postage and barcodes prior to being placed into production. You are a hard working contributor who can help the company meet their mailing productivity standards.
As a Warehouse Mail Sorter, You have:
- Prepare outgoing metered mail by reviewing proper date, postage, and good quality barcodes prior to being placed into production.
- Communicate errors and recognize bad barcodes found in the mail.
- Troubleshoot and remove mail piece jams from machine.
- Perform all additional duties as required.
- The ability to lift to 50 lbs. with or without accommodations.
- The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodation.
- A basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language.
- The ability to work overtime which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.
- Prior mailroom, warehouse or equivalent experience.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33+ U.S. locations, we process billions of pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.