Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join our growing team! The Payroll Specialist processes designated payroll cycles and responds to customers in a timely and professional manner. This detail driven individual will work closely with our business partners to ensure accurate reporting and requests are completed on time.
- Minimum of 18 months of Payroll experience
- Able to calculate figures and amounts and apply basic math principles.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of payroll laws and regulations.
- Good Excel and Word skills
- Able to calculate Gross-to-Net calculations
- Excellent communication skills
- American Payroll Association (APA) CPP certification
- PeopleSoft Payroll with Time & Labor experience
- Processes designated payroll cycle(s) including on/off-cycle runs.
- Uploads Time and Labor files and deduction files for processing.
- Ensures all Time & Labor and deduction files are loaded and balanced.
- Processes manual checks.
- Processes Garnishments and Miscellaneous deductions.
- Processes Leaves and Terminations
- Handles advanced PTO and Payroll calculation questions.
- Coordinates with Finance and Accounts Payable on garnishments and banking.
- Coordinates with Benefits to ensure accuracy of benefits deductions
- Ensures all help desk cases, emails and phone calls are responded to in a timely manner.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.