- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer Service
The Sleep Wellness Institute, (TSWI) Wisconsin’s largest independent and fully accredited sleep disorders center, is looking for a confident and self-motivated Patient Care Coordinator. As Wisconsin’s preeminent center for the diagnosis and treatment of all sleep disorders for both adults and children, The Sleep Wellness Institute seeks to employ a professional, enthusiastic, and self-disciplined candidate who is able to manage a high volume of responsibilities. The candidate will be responsible for scheduling patients and providing telephone management for The Sleep Wellness Institute.
Qualifications: Qualified candidates will have 2- 5 years of experience in patient contact/customer service, both in person and over the phone, with a proven track record of handling outbound calling and “closure” rates. Prior experience within health care setting is preferred, as well as prior experience in a selling environment. SPANISH/BILINGUAL is helpful!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform customer service scheduling responsibilities through a high volume inbound and outbound call environment, similar to a call center
- Identify and communicate business challenges and opportunities within assigned phone lists.
- Demonstrate proficiency in all computer skills, utilizing microsoft and excel products, but also familiar with Electronic Health Record keeping systems.
- Exhibit high proficiency and understanding of all TSWI services, methods, and processes.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism in attitude, behavior, and appearance.
- Work within a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Work closely with TSWI business partners to identify and cultivate areas of development.
Other Responsibilities: Scheduling Responsibilities:
- Schedule all assigned clinical consultation appointments.
- Ensure all appointments are scheduled appropriately, according to the availability of the staff physicians.
- Obtain, verify, and document patient history and demographics.
- Verify insurance eligibility when necessary.
- 2-5 years of prior healthcare scheduling experience required, preferably in an outbound calling environment.
- Ability to show the tenacity to meet call quotas and scheduling numbers
Job Type: Full-time
- healthcare: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)