Aspire Logistics Group
We are always looking for diligent, efficient, problem solvers who can succeed with in our fast-moving customer-trusted culture. Our ideal candidates are self-motivated and goal oriented. They know how to make work fun and appreciate a comradery and healthy competition with their colleagues.
If you are interested in earning well over the minimum wage while having health care benefits on a team that enjoys working hard, having fun, and encourages you to ASPIRE to accomplish your personal goals, then please apply.
Our Delivery Associates (“DAs”) are the backbone of the Aspire Logistics Group, an Amazon Delivery Service Partner. DAs must safely deliver packages door-to-door to houses, mobile parks, apartments, and businesses within a designated daily time frame. In short, our Aspire DAs, are trustworthy, diligent, and efficient and strive to get every order to the customer’s door on-time.
- Always safely drive and operate delivery vehicle
- Perform safety inspections on company vehicle before and after shift
- Follow all local and state laws, road and driving regulations, and company policies
- Record, load and organize packages in a manner that increases efficiency of door-to-door delivery
- Ensure packages reach customers on-time by placing them in the correct drop-off location
- Proficiently use handheld smart phone device for checking into work, GPS navigation, reviewing customer information, scanning packages, recording drop-off locations, and communicating with the team
- Support the team in daily work requirements including participation in rescue calls when other team members need assistance with their routes
- Putting safety first and obsessing over customer satisfaction while working hard and smart
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must be a responsible person who can effectively communicate with managers at least 48 hours in advance when they are unable to cover a scheduled shift
- Must effectively communicate with managers when they are having a problem and need help
- Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions
- Physically able to lift packages up to 50 lbs. (though most are much lighter)
- Physically able to get in and out of van and walk up and down stairs
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license
- Must have at least 4 years of driving experience
- Commercial or work-related driving experience NOT Required but is a plus
- Must NOT have multiple driving violations reflected on Motor Vehicle Report, including but not limited to speeding violations, DUI’s, and license suspensions'
'Work Location: One locationWork Remotely No
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.25 - $23.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Township of Monroe, NJ 08831: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Light Truck & Delivery Drivers: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location