Golf Mill Chevrolet is looking to add to the team. If you are currently seeking a part-time position that is fun and challenging, come be a part of our team!
As a cashier you will receive and disburse money within the dealership. The position involves use of electronic scanners, cash registers, or related equipment. The cashier will accept cash payments, process credit or debit card transactions and validate checks.
- Greeting customers at the cashier window, answering customers' questions, and providing information on procedures or policies.
- Computing and recording transaction totals.
- Counting money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change, as well as reconciling the cash drawer at the end of the shift.
- Issuing receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Compiling and maintaining non-monetary reports and records.
- Keeping track of Dealer Plates to make sure they are not lost/stolen.
- Reception duties including answering phones & scheduling service appointments.
- Dealership experience preferred, but not required.
- ADP or CDK dealer experience preferred, but not required.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Experience in operating a cash register.
- Computer proficiency
- Customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including drug screening and background check. We are an equal opportunity employer.
This is a non-management position.
This is a part time position.
Job Type: Part-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Niles, IL 60714: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- ADP or CDK: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person