Job Title: User Interface (UI) Software Architect
Location: Boston, MA
Type of Hire: CWR
The User Interface (UI) Software Architect is responsible for the design and implementation of scalable, highly usable and performant UI.A soliduser experience is critical for adding unquestionable value to end-users andtowide product adoption. In this role, you will be directly involved in driving technical direction, architecting the design of the solution, the delivery of commercial and ready to launch products.
- An undergraduate degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field. Master's preferred
- 15+ years of software development experience with an emphasis on UI application development and API design
- Proven ability to analyze business requirements, then propose and/or evaluate corresponding technical solutions
- Objected oriented, functional, or concurrency-oriented programming experience
- Extensive hands-on expertise in modern front-end development using one or more of the following: React, Angular, Redux, Unity
- Extensive hands-on involvement in user experience (UX) design
- Proven ability to analyze and document business requirements and corresponding technical solutions
- Proven ability to architect, design and implement complex software requirements specifications
- Following competencies would be an asset:
- Working experience with Kafka/Kinesis messaging framework as well as Spark, and Cassandra
- Familiarity with cloud environments like AWS
- Experience building web apps using modern dev-ops tools.
- Ability to debug complex web applications and solve performance issues.
- Experience working with a team on a large project, prior experience shipping production software.
Founded in 2007, InterSources Inc is a Small Business Enterprise, Minority Business Enterprise & Women-Owned Small Business certified Company specializing in providing IT Consulting, IT Staffing Solutions, and Software solutions. We have been recipients of Various Awards under "Fastest Growing IT Consulting and Software Company " and "Excellence in Technology Services "
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- software development: 10 years (Preferred)