Snow Mountain, LLC (Drakesbad Guest Ranch, Manzanita Lake, Kohm Yah-mah-neeVisitors Center) is located in the spectacular Lassen Volcanic National Park.
As one of the country's oldest national parks, Lassen is consumed with gorgeous hiking trails, picturesque lakes that afford sightseeing, fishing and kayaking, and cabins and campgrounds for those that want to experience the rustic feel of the beautiful outdoors!
Snow Mountain, LLC is seeking a Retail Lead Associate to join our talented sales team. This position is considered seasonal FT employment between the months of May to October.
Be a leader that inspires team work and creates a fun work environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of merchandise, styling and pricing according to the company’s policies and procedures
- Assist the Retail Manager, with correct NPS markups on all products at all times including deli
- Maintain knowledge of product lines with an emphasis on local and regional facts to assist other staff and customers in a friendly manner
- Assist with store set up: display and merchandising, inventory levels
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point of sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards and making change
- Conduct inventory, restock merchandise and ensure adequate merchandise supply levels working in conjunction with the Retail Manager
- Assist with managing all inventory to keep all items in stock during business hours
- Keep retail spaces organized and clean
- focus on upholding the highest level of quality
- Actively foster a positive work environment with a focus on teamwork
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Must be able to work a variety of day, night, weekend and holiday shifts
- Gain efficiency with Retail Pro system
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally and handle physical exertion involving bending, twisting, and squatting.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6-12 months sales/customer experience preferred
Employee housing is available at extremely affordable rates. We have a no pet policy in company-provided housing.
Snow Mountain is an equal opportunity employer!
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Lassen Volcanic National Park, CA (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly