What if you could use your hardware and software skills to improve the technology supporting a government client? With so much relying on complex systems, a skilled systems administrator can be the difference that makes a project successful. We’re looking for a systems administrator who specializes in IBM Cognos Analytics, Windows Server, and Oracle Database to help us design, install, configure, and maintain system environments with all server and client applications in a multi-tier architecture.
As a systems administrator on our project, you’ll manage software upgrades, resolve technical problems, and implement an authentication or authorization model for users, groups, and capabilities. You will work product vendors to provide application support and tracking of issues. You will maintain and update SSL certificates and passwords for all system components. You’ll provide your customers with insight into their systems through monitoring and performance management. Your technical expertise will be vital as you evaluate and recommend new web component-related software and tools. Your experience and communication skills will come in handy as you guide your clients through migration planning and implementation. This is an opportunity to broaden your skillset into areas like business intelligence and analytics. We focus on growing as a team, so you’ll share your expertise through leadership and mentoring as you help the team work through challenges and develop new methodologies. As a technical leader, you’ll identify new opportunities to modernize systems and applications to help your customers meet their needs. Join our team and solve daily challenges as we improve execution for the client.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience with financial management and systems engineering
- Experience with Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Management Console 2010
- Experience with Cisco Jabber MomentumIM, Citrix Xenapp, Citrix Desktop Director, Citrix Provisioning Console, or Cisco Agent
- Experience with server and application troubleshooting
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with the installation, configuration, integration, and administration of IBM Analytics and Planning Analytics
- Experience with financial management and accounting for the federal government
- Experience with LDAP administration, including Novell eDirectory LDAP Server and Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.