- Assisting individuals with personal grooming and hygiene (bathing, dressing, tooth-brushing, etc.) as needed.
- Assisting individuals in preparing and eating meals (may require that staff cook entire meal and/or prepare food in manner appropriate to needs of the individuals.)
- Teaching, assisting or performing household maintenance such as cleaning (vacuuming, laundry, etc.) shopping (food, clothing, etc.) and other functions as appropriate or requested by supervisors.
- Dispensing medications or monitoring self-medicating individuals, and maintaining required documentation of such.
- Implementing activities required as part of individuals IPP or other plans, and maintaining required documentation of such activities.
- Transporting individuals as necessary to programs, activities, appointments, recreational functions, etc. as scheduled or requested by supervisors.
To Apply, please email Jobs@brianshouse.org.
- Experience preferred, but not necessary
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Physical ability to lift up to 40 – 50 pounds• Must be willing to work weekends if necessary
- Must be able to attend an 8 days paid training orientation (Mon - Fri 9:00am -5:00pm).