We are looking for a Customer Service Associate / Cashier to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, accurately processing payments, and assisting customers with any inquiries or complaints. The ideal candidate should have strong communication skills, be detail-oriented, and have a friendly and professional demeanor. Additionally, the successful candidate should have a basic understanding of computers and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Greet customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Process customer transactions accurately and efficiently. All transactions are timed and monitored.
- Maintain a sanitized and organized work area.
- Ensure accuracy of all transactions To minimize shrink and profit loss.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Return all accumulated merchandise to the correct department.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Texarkana, TX 75503: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person