Join the Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union Team!
Branch Support Specialist
Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union (NGFCU) is a member-owned financial cooperative that exists to provide efficient, convenient, attractively priced financial products and services to our members. We are passionate about our members and the service we provide. We have been a leader in the industry for over 70 years, and we are growing at record pace. We are one of the strongest credit unions in the country andw e understand that our employees are one of our most valuable assets. Therefore we provide a generous, competitive compensation and benefits program that focuses on providing work-life balance and is designed to support a world-class team!
Salary and Perks:
- Competitive base salary structure
- Employer matching 401k plan
- Paid Weekly
Health and Welfare:
- Medical insurance plans including HMO and PPO options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Flexible Spending Account options
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Sick Leave Program
- Average of eight paid holidays per year
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled team player to join our Branch Support Team. In the role of a Branch Support Specialist, you will serve as a primary contact and support resource to our member-facing Branch Operations team and other key areas of the credit union. This position may work from our Corporate Offices located in Gardena, CA or our credit union branch located in Palmdale, CA.
We are interested in candidates that are proactive, innovative problem solvers. Highly motivated team members that possess a passion to support internal team members that focus on directly serving our members.
The Branch Support Specialist will have proven skills in the following areas:
- Expert knowledge of Branch Operations, including, but not limited to, Teller and MSR functions, member service and credit union systems, programs and products.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to evaluate how various issues and systems interact.
- Experience navigating system tools, including user-setup security settings, custom fields and business rules.
- DNA core system experience strongly desired, plus working knowledge of interacting systems.
- Experience in back office operations a plus
- Advanced level of competency in using Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and organization skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, and Collections Software
The successful candidate should also have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, or equivalent education and work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of financial institution experience, with one of which being in a lead-level (or equivalent) position or higher preferred.
- Ability to handle competing priorities effectively and within established time frames.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal, oral/written communication and organizational skills.
- High level of self-motivation, and ability to work independently and effectively to prioritize time and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of Federal and State regulations associated with Credit Union/Banking Services.
For consideration, please submit a resume and a cover letter to share with us why you are interested in this exciting opportunity, and dazzles us by describing the skills and experience you possess and make you the best-qualified candidate.
NGFCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Financial Institution: 3 years (Required)
- Banking Operations: 2 years (Required)
- DNA core system: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave