Fusion Autism Center is hiring a Center Director in our John's Creek center location. Our Center Director will provide day-to-day operational oversite, strategic and tactical leadership, counsel and direction to a team of Direct Care Team Members, Clinical Supervisors (BCBAs), BCaBAs and support staff to accomplish center objectives, revenue goals, client satisfaction, business development and growth targets.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- A diverse 401(k) plan with a company match up to 4%
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Generous Paid time off
- Tuition Scholarship Program
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Disability, Life Insurance, and AD&D Insurance provided or optioned
- BACB CEU Provider (teach and earn CEU's) and conference assistance
- Opportunities to collaborate on research with major universities
- True positive team environment with other BCBAs
- Excellent onboarding/training and ongoing support from our Resource Center
How will I make a difference in a child’s life?
Providing direct care to young children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder
Delivering training, supervision and oversight to non-certified staff (modeling /demonstrating program implementation, discussing student programming and strategies, observing staff implementation of programming and providing constructive feedback)
Creating individualized programming for clients
Offering Parent Training and other assistance as needed to families
Leading a team in facilitating optimal care and exceptional outcomes for clients
Conducting new client assessments and initial treatment planning
How do I know my experience is a good fit?
Have a Master's degree or higher and have significant experience in the field of behavior analysis
Are a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with a minimum of three years of certification
Have experience writing applied behavior analytic programs and analyzing and graphing data
Possess strong leadership qualities, are highly collaborative, actively listen to others and have the ability to train and supervise successfully
Are consistently providing organization and timely submission of sensitive materials.
Have experience teaching and training parents
Have experience working with young children on the autism spectrum
Can author clear, detailed reports using professional language with proper grammar, structure, syntax, etc.
Always ensure the safety of our clients and staff Please note:
FAC employees must be CPR (Adult, Child and Infant) Certified.
Have acceptable local, state and national (FBI) background clearance.