Tired of late nights and long days? Put your passion of cooking to work in our Assisted living community. Working in one of our communities will allow you to be creative in your culinary creations and work 40 hours a week. You also have the added benefit of providing so much excitement for our residents, they LOVE to eat!
The Line Cook works under the Food Service Director and supports all activities of the Food Service Department and Dining Room. The Cook/Chef is responsible for the quality of meals served, quality of service delivery during meal service and for compliance with special diets offered by the community
What we offer you:
What we want from you:
- A company that is growing so you can grow too
- An awesome team that is passionate about seniors
- Group Medical including dental and vision
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Monday to Friday schedule with flexible hours
- 401K/Roth plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
The boring (but very important) stuff:
- A love for the culinary arts! Creating and cooking meals that are healthy and delicious for our seniors.
- A sincere passion for working with seniors to provide a safe and healthy home for them to spend their golden years.
- A desire to create a culture of caring for each employee, resident, and family members.
- Your fun and engaging sense of humor to keep our residents and family member laughing.
- Your incessant need for punctuality.
How to apply:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred;
- Minimum of one year of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public. Cheerfully and with enthusiasm.
- Must meet employment requirements, including TB, criminal background check, and drug screen.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to schedule your personal interview for this fantastic opportunity!
- Click the apply button. Go on, do it!