- Management Experience
- Sales Experience
- Driver's License
Assistant Manage and assist in operating a Snap-on mobile company retail store. Fully develop the assigned route to reach its maximum sales and customer service potential. Company stores serve as a model operation for potential franchisees and others seeking positions with Snap-on.
- Service customers on designated route and maintain a level 5 in customer satisfaction.
- Provide service on products sold by the company.
- Manage store operation to meet sales, margin and profit targets.
- Maintain accountability for sales and collections, and P&L.
- Maintain accountability for corporate assets in the form of cash, inventory, van and accounts receivable.
- Review store operations documents and balance each week.
- Operate store in compliance with the Snap-on program.
- Maintain store in pristine condition, as it serves as a showcase for the Snap-on franchise.
- Interact with other store managers and Snap-on Team to ensure coordination of programs and policies, and to share best practices.
- Assist with research and testing through the implementation of programs, promotions, products or techniques within the store operation. Provide feedback on their effectiveness.
- Assist with recruitment efforts.
- Assist with franchisee training by allowing ride-alongs, and by communicating how the program works.
- Equivalent experience.
- Proven direct sales or sales management experience, preferably in route or outside sales. Retail experience a plus.
- Experience in business related positions.
- Valid driver's license. Ability to drive 16'x20' vehicle 40-50% of the time.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds frequently and over 100 pounds occasionally.
- Position requires knowledge and experience in the following areas.
- Product knowledge
- Asset management
- Business operations
- Computer proficiency
- Completion of Snap-on training programs.
The following individual characteristics and competencies are particularly important:
- High energy level and highly motivated
- Results driven – set and achieve goals
- Strong communication skills–interpersonal, relationship building, presentations, verbal/written, listening
- Persuasive and influential
- Customer focused
- Strong core values.
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.