An IT professional that engages early in the SDLC and ensures that quality is built into the software as the SDLC moves from ideation to Deployment
Skills and Knowledge:
Experience with software development methodologies/processes such as (but not limited to):
• Waterfall, Iterative
• Agile, Scrum
Test Modelling Skills such as:
• Test Data Modelling Techniques
• Risk Based Testing / OATS
• Modelling Tools: CA ARD, Conformiq
Test Automation / Engineering skills such as:
• Automaton: Selenium, Java, Python
• Testing Tools: FindBugs, TestComplete, QTP, TestNG, eggPlant, HP ALM
• MultiBrowser, MultiOS, MultiDevice Platform Testing with knowledge of tools such as SauceLabs
• Mobility Testing and exposure to cloud mobile solutions such as Perfecto Mobile
• Accessibility Testing (including strong understanding of W3C - WCAG – Web Content Accessibility Guidelines)
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Determines and defines program/project level:
• Test Estimates for budget, effort and resource approval
• High Level Test Approach and Strategy
• Assesses Model Based Testing Feasibility and creation of Test Models
• Test Data, Test Environment (including service virtualization) needs
• Test Coverage (Progressive, Regressive), including End-to-End Traceability
• Automation candidates / areas of automation (UI, API, Backend)
• Attends sessions, PODs with business and technical stakeholders to review and provide findings for:
o Initiatives, Features, User Stories and their inter-dependencies (including existence of Non- Functional & Operational Acceptance Requirements),
o Joint interface agreements,
o Design and architecture
o Test execution, coverage and results
o Performance benchmark results
• Support Defect Triage, NOD (Night of Deployment)
Test Score Card (Entry / Exit Criteria) creation / review
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and develop more complex tests and non-functional tests. You perform many of the roles required of a software testing project, through which you acquire a full testing lifecycle experience. Typically you perform these roles as a senior member in a wider team. You act as a stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a limited number of technology areas. You contribute to bid or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You have delivery ownership and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You also actively participate in at least one community.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.