Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent Customer Service and a Friendly Personality is a MUST!
- Greet all customers in a professional manner.
- Answer the phone and schedule appointments on our office computer system.
- Input all patient information into our office computer system.
- Check-In the patients and provide support for their electronic paperwork
- Check-Out the patients with accuracy.
- Learn all skincare products and services and be able to educate patients when needed.
- Sell products and services in person and over the phone.
- Maintain a clean and safe office working environment at all times.
- Open/Close the office when scheduled.
- Cash register management.
- Deliver high-quality service to our clients at all times.
Required Work Experience:
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly, positive and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication, listening and computer skills.
- Must be a team player and be able function in dynamic team environment
- Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills
- Medical Front Office: 1 year
- Spa, Medical Spa, Surgery Office, Medical Assistant: 1 year
- Medical Front Office/Medical Assistant: 1 year
Preferred License or Certification:
- Medical Assistant or Aesthetician
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- medical spa: 1 year (Required)