Unitex is experiencing unprecedented growth! Due to this growth, we are in search of a highly skilled Office Clerk for our facility in New Brunswick, NJ (10B).
Schedule: Tuesday – Saturday
(Off on Sunday & Monday but should be available for coverage on days off)
At Unitex, the Office Clerk is responsible for but not limited to:
- Ability to work independently and have the ability to multi-task while answering phones, greeting visitors, distributing mail, managing customer database system and all incoming/outgoing deliveries.
- Support the Office Manager and General Manager in updating customer requests and changes.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail daily.
- Prepares/maintains outgoing customer orders for transportation department.
- Prepares outgoing mail and ensures daily pickup.
- Maintains database of customer requests and invoices.
- Provides support on special projects using Microsoft Office.
- Supports in maintaining inventory of office equipment and supplies.
- Acts as messenger between Plant Managers, Drivers and employees.
- Performs other clerical duties as assigned and as needed.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and e-mail
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Friendly/outgoing personality
- Fast-paced multi-tasker – gets the job done right and on time
Visit our website at www.unitex.com to learn more about our company and watch our recruiting video at https://youtu.be/5XgjhF0ubnw to see us in action and hear from our employees.
Apply in person to:
10B Van Dyke Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
For more than 100 years, our family-run business has been leading the way in the medical uniform and linen rental industry. Today, with 1900 employees and growing, we are the largest family-owned healthcare service provider in the country.
Every single day, Unitex is behind the scenes cleaning, preparing and delivering the linen that helps healthcare professionals provide the best care to their patients from fresh sheets to warm blankets, comfortable gowns and clean towels.
Unitex is an essential service to the healthcare industry which translates to a safe and stable workplace that makes it easy for people to apply their skills to become successful in every one of our roles. Due to our past, current and future expansions, we actively hire drivers, mechanics and production operators, clerical positions and various management and outside sales roles. All of Unitex’ s roles include competitive pay, medical benefits, PTO time and more. We are committed to training, developing and promoting our employees. Those with a solid work ethic, who are self-motivated, reliable and flexible succeed at Unitex.
When it comes to stable, long-term employment with diverse growth opportunities, Unitex has it all. Join Unitex and become part of a winning team.
Unitex Recruitment video: https://youtu.be/5XgjhF0ubnw