$1,000 Signing Bonus
Wittenbach Business Systems specializes in strategic partnerships with financial institutions and retail establishments to deliver state of the art money processing and security solutions. The driving force behind our growth is a commitment to listen to our clients and quickly deliver the right solutions to make them successful (www.wittenbach.com).
Founded in 1974 with headquarters in Sparks, Maryland and regional centers in Charlotte, NC and Hunt Valley, MD. Wittenbach has grown and contributed to our community for over 45 years. Wittenbach is the largest independent sales and service organization for capital equipment and systems to banks, retail and commercial accounts in the Mid-Atlantic and Southern regions. We have chosen to represent market leading manufacturers (including Hyosung, Hamilton Safe, and Triton) whose products enable delivery of industry leading solutions offering performance, reliability, ease of use, and low cost of ownership for our clients.
Currently, we have an opportunity for an Electronic Security Installer in our Integration Solutions Team.
This position performs tasks involving the installation of electronic security systems to include: alarm systems, cameras and digital video recorders, and access control systems. Training will be provided for the specific products we offer.These installations can take place in new construction or a retro-fit environment. Travel and overnight work will be required. In addition to electronic security installations, the installer may be asked to assist with the installation of bank specific equipment to include safes, vaults, ATMs, night depositories, pneumatic drive-up systems, and cash dispensers. Performing service on both electronic systems and bank specific equipment could also be required.
Due to the nature of WBS' business, all qualified candidates will be subject to a criminal background, drivers and drug pre-employment screening.
We offer a competitive salary, complete benefits package,401(k), tuition reimbursement and more.
This position will require overnight traveling on a weekly basis.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience installing or servicing electronic security systems.
· The person that is successful in this position is a self-starter, can work independently, and must be able to problem solve and provide solutions.
· A construction background will be beneficial to understand how to adapt our equipment without creating conflicts with other trades.
· The person must also adapt well to a constantly changing schedule. Flexibility with scheduling is a key component.
· Must be able to travel overnight on a weekly basis.
· Must be able to work overtime as required.
Experience & Responsibilities:
Job Type: Full-time