Our company is seeking an accomplished, collaborative graphic designer to lead our creative team. You will work on a variety of projects for the financial sector. Experience working within an advertising agency, branding company or digital design studio will be a plus.
This position will work with the creative/production team to execute deliverables and content for the following: signage, media and outreach materials for internal and external branding, high end printed collateral and digital graphic design for websites, social media and email marketing. The graphic designer will bring his or her creativity to collaborate with Marketing Manager and CMO in all Marketing Projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Works with CMO and Marketing Manager to understand needs and creative requests in order to design customized deliverables that adhere to the brand within identified timelines
- Organize and maintain the company’s creative portfolio including corporate identity components, style guides, brand standard books, image/photo assets, templates, brand assets, etc.
- Keep organized and complete files and be ready to share internally and externally
- Prepare interactive presentations using PowerPoint with graphics, animations, etc.
- Ensures consistency in design and enforces defined brand standards
- Maintains corporate branding on all printed materials, internally and externally
- Collaborates with marketing management and team to produce new ideas
- Assist in the preparation of corporate events such as photography
- Assist with the design of company and clients’ videos, newsletters, business cards, logos, stationary, e-blasts, various kits, invitations, agendas, etc.
- Number 1 skill needed for this position is creativity to develop all sorts of Marketing Projects directed towards the Retirement and Baby Boomer demographics.
- Should have proven experience on both print and digital marketing and feel comfortable with both.
- Accomplished designer with strong branding skills and expert understanding of design principles
- Robust, strong conceptual thinker - contributing and collaborating in the creative process
- Ideal graphic designer will have 3+ years of experience
- Expert skill set in Adobe Creative Cloud with a focus on InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Knowledge of Word Press also a plus.
- Solid communication skills
- Proficient in setting up files for digital (web, apps and digital content)
- Excellent attention to detail, proofreading and quality control
- Solid multi-tasking, organizing skills, able to prioritize
- Experience working with vendors, preparing specs, final files to size for print production
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines while working on multiple projects at the same time
Job Type: Full-time
- Creative, Graphic Design: 3 years
Required work authorization: