Project Manager Construction
Remodeling Expo Center is a turnkey, kitchen, bathroom and basement residential remodeling company with a 4,000 square foot showroom in centrally located Roswell. The Company is experiencing unprecedented growth in the metro Atlanta market and we are seeking to hire additional Installation Project Manager in our Installation group to support our growth.
- Project Management – Maintains solid understanding of the contract; addresses challenging issues head-on.
- Documentation – Maintains and submits a weekly project update accurately and on time.
- Subcontractor Management – Maintains open communications; notifies under-performing subcontractors timely with project notifications; reviews/approves subcontractor draw/invoice requests; processes subcontractor change orders; reviews change order proposals for accuracy of quantities, conformance with contract documents and subcontractor scope of work.
- Job Cost Accuracy – Adheres to cost projections; submits monthly project reports on time; strives to show upward trend throughout duration of project.
- Project Schedule – Updates and posts overall project schedule weekly; completes project within contract duration; takes actions to maintain or improve project schedule
- Teamwork – Shows respect for duties of other team members; supports and interacts with the Director of Operation; assumes role as the project team leader; support and interacts with field supervision.
- Project Close-out – Leads close-out process; performs punch list walk through; enforces contract close-out timeline and notifies subcontractors.
- Superintendent and Construction Management Experienced is valuable
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Must have experience with interior residential remodeling/construction including basement/kitchens/bathrooms
- Must be able to “punch out” a job
- Bilingual is a plus
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Able to manage team of subcontractors and multiple projects
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- MUST be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets and schedules
- Knowledge of local, state and federal building code regulations
- General Contractor license a plus
What We Can Offer You:
- Full time employment
- Bonus incentive plan
- Medical, dental, and vision with optional insurance
- Paid Vacation
Ideal Candidate may have previously worked as - Remodeling Project Manager - Remodeling Superintendent - Construction Superintendent - Remodeling Project Management Experience - Experience Remodeler - Kitchen Remodeling - Bathroom Remodeling
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Kitchen and Bathroom: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)