- Time Management
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Office
Meyer Jabara Hotels has distinguished itself as an employer of choice, attracting innovative and talented industry professionals who deliver exceptional results. Our Associates are encouraged to reach their fullest potential by delivering a differentiated experience to our guests and an exceptional bottom-line.
We are seeking an Intern (paid) for the summer months who has an interest in working with social media and Human Resources, particularly recruiting. This is a great opportunity to gain specialized knowledge in the HR Department with the recruitment process and learning to handle administrative duties and responsibilities.
We are looking for someone who:
Qualifications & requirements:
- Demonstrates skills in creating and using various social medial platforms
- Can create effective social media HR campaigns
- Is a do-er and has creativity in connecting with people.
- Exhibited interest in Human Resources
- Ability and willingness to handle above duties and responsibilities in HR Department
- Dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results and multi-task in a demanding and fast paced environment.
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently, as well as part of a Team
- Computer proficiency: MUST be adept in PC environment; MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be comfortable learning new software systems
- Ability to consistently follow through and take ownership of projects
- Detail oriented and energetic
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, such as copy machines, WebEx, Skype, conferencing equipment, etc.
- Proven exceptional written and verbal communication skill
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Confidentiality, diplomacy and a high degree of professionalism is required.
- Energetic, results focused with superb execution and follow through, ability to self-direct, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills; ability to build relationships and trust.
- Motivated self-starter who is not afraid to ask questions.
THIS IS A SEASONAL POSITION ONLY.
The difference between being a good business and an amazing business can be found in the company's footprints made by giving back and serving others. Community relationships matter to the team at Meyer Jabara.