Job Title: Graphic Designer / Video Editor (Consultant)
Job Id: 18-16677
Location: Summit, NJ 07901
Duration: 6 months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
- Looking for a talented Graphic Designer with strong motion graphic and video editing experience to join the Digital Communications team at Client.
- Reporting to the Director, Digital Communications, the ideal candidate will work closely with stakeholders, other talented creative professionals and vendors as part of a multidisciplinary team to create engaging content for local and global audiences.
- As a Graphic Designer / Video Editor, she/he will create compelling, high-quality graphics & videos. The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented, self-starter who will raise the bar for our video content.
- This role operates in a fast-paced work environment with quick turn-around.
- The successful candidate will be a team player who enjoys working in an ever-evolving environment.
- Create professional, compelling and high-quality graphics & videos.
- Collaborate closely with the creative team and Digital Leads to determine design needs, develop creative solutions, and meet deliverable deadlines.
- Execute basic and complex video editing and delivery utilizing Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects CC and other industry standard video editing software, especially within the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Drive design projects from ideation to execution.
- Propose forward-thinking design ideas.
- Present and build confidence around design artefacts such as high-level conceptual design ideas and detailed design specifications.
- Manage and multitask various creative projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Work on projects including logo design, web and digital design, print collateral and direction of video projects.
- Own projects from kick-off through completion, presenting work to other designers and internal stakeholders; incorporate feedback into thoughtful final assets.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends.
- Act as a team player with peers, providing support when necessary.
- Execute on internal ad hoc projects and responsibilities, as requested.
- Strong graphic design and video editing skills
- Strong working knowledge of lighting, photography, videography and storyboarding
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud tools and other industry standard video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro / After Effects)
- Strong skills in digital media, illustration, compositing, masking, typography, and layout
- Ability to identify and interpret graphic design needs and develop creative and responsive design concepts
- Demonstrated experience working with both creative and technical teams to take projects from concept to execution
- Ability to work under high pressure, fast-paced production environment with quick turnarounds
- Dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic person desired to grow in an international environment
- develops and sustains effective and cooperative working relationships with manager, Digital Leads, peers, and other internal or external stakeholders
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience in graphic design, videos, motion graphics, interfaces, layouts and user experience
- Creativity & design
- Design management
- Planning and organizing
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientation
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design, New Media & Communications or comparable field experience.
Job Type: Contract
- Graphic Design & Video Editing: 3 years (Required)