ESPRIT is embarking on an exciting new chapter with a bold creative direction celebrating the brand’s fresh, colorful, and optimistic vision of lifestyle, introducing to a new generation that belief that, “If it’s not inspiring, it’s not ESPRIT.”
As part of this new journey, ESPRIT is building a new creative hub in New York City, where this role will be based.
We are seeking for a
Senior Art Director (m/f/d)
to complete our Team. (ID 27241)
About the Role
ESPRIT is seeking a Senior Art Director to work closely with the brand’s Global Director of Art & Digital, with a focus on executing integrated digital campaigns inclusive of concept development, art direction, site design, email marketing, paid media, and organic social. This role will ensure elevated brand expression, and alignment with business objectives. As a key member of the brand’s creative team, the Sr. Art Director is involved in the inception, production and execution of the marketing and advertising communications that live across multiple platforms and channels globally. This is a role for someone equally at home concepting at the highest levels as they are in the trenches, building wireframes for web, crafting email templates, or creating short-lead assets for in-store signage. The ideal candidate is hands-on, organized, and able to think big picture without losing sight of the daily needs of brand operations and marketing needs.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Iterate in partnership with the Global Director of Art & Digital the brand visual identity, touching all areas of the customer journey—including site experience, ecommerce, email marketing, digital advertising, OOH and in-store collateral, video, social and more
- Develop culturally relevant creative executions that meet our business and brand objectives
- Own work through lifecycle of project—concept, development, refinement, execution
- Represent and rationalize team’s work in weekly creative reviews
- Oversee multiple creative projects at the same time
- Serve as daily support in navigating and synthesizing creative feedback, adhering to timelines, balancing priorities and refining strategies
- Partner with design, store design, styling, digital/marketing strategy, and editorial to inform creative approaches
- Liaise with production and marketing teams through lifecycle of projects
Your Skills and Competencies
- 6+ years of creative experience, preferably in the fashion, beauty or agency fields
- College degree; BA or BFA preferred in Graphic Design or Communication Design.
- You have a compelling portfolio of distinctive work with elevated brand expressions
- Expert in Adobe CS: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro; After Effects preferred, with a strong grasp of platforms including Figma, along with
- Experience in video editing, animation, CGI, 3D/AR, Keynote, Powerpoint are a plus, as is a background with packaging design and familiarity with HTML5/HTML/CSS
- A wide-ranging knowledge of image making and branding
- Up-to-date knowledge of creative best practices for relevant digital formats
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to clearly and articulately explain your rationale and evoke excitement with your recommendations
- Strong organizational skills, keen eye for detail, and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Skilled at working cross-functionally—especially with marketing and ecommerce
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where deadlines, priorities, and initiatives pivot frequently
- Love collaboration, discourage competition
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range ~$165K: This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.