Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: San Francisco, CA, USA; San Bruno, CA, USA; Redwood City, CA, USA
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Product and Sales Activation (PSA) team contributes to the success of the Google Marketing Solutions organization by developing effective solutions for advertisers’ business and marketing objectives and supporting Sales with strategic initiatives. The PSA Global Video Solutions team leads business strategy for YouTube advertising formats, measurement tools and creative video ad solutions. The team’s core responsibilities include: Packaging Google’s video products into solutions centered around customer objectives, identifying advertiser needs to develop innovative, industry-leading platforms in partnership with multiple teams.
As a Creative Strategist, you'll partner with innovative brands (in industries including Travel, Fintech, eCommerce, and Retail, etc) in the world to develop creative video solutions for YouTube. You will approach complex challenges with empathy for the client and user, working with cross-functional internal and external partners to evaluate, prototype and deploy video campaigns. You’ll be able to effectively blend art and science, and understand how creative changes can impact customer success metrics.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Lead end-to-end creative activations for video including storyboarding, concepting and creative optimization.
- Inspire customers as a thought leader and help develop the future of mid-market ads creativity on YouTube.
- Design and facilitate creative workshops with C-suite stakeholders.
- Develop and present outcome-based creative ideas, experimenting and innovating with our video ads solutions.
- Consult directly with Sales teams and clients/agencies to understand their business/challenges in order to bring data-driven and forward-thinking perspectives to each customer engagement.
- BA/BS degree in a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in leading creative projects and campaigns from concept to video launch.
- Experience working in a client-facing capacity.
- Experience in strategic planning, copywriting or art direction.
- Experience in managing external creative agency projects across a wide range of assets and formats.
- Experience with both brand and performance marketing, either as a practitioner or working directly with marketers
- Ability to analyze creative data and develop a few actionable insights that will shape a marketing strategy
- Excellent project management skills, with an ability to meet deadlines while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective visual storytelling and ad concept development skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies:
Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.