- Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner in all interactions with patients.
- Deliver medical products to patient's home.
- Record any patient concerns and complaints, and forward to supervisor for action.
- Complete delivery documentation and ensure that all information is accurate and complete.
- Perform cleaning and simple maintenance of delivery vehicle.
- Help monitor inventory levels to ensure timely deliveries; maintain lot number tracking; comply with recalls.
- Report product incidents in compliance with company policy.
- Participate in surveys conducted by authorized inspection agencies.
- Participate in the company’s Performance Improvement program as requested by the Performance Improvement Coordinator.
- Participate in company committees when requested.
- Participate in in-service education programs provided by the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Fulfill On Call requirements
- Organizational skills sufficient to maintain consistently accurate records.
- Ability to evaluate options and to make efficient decisions.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record for the past three years.
- Effective interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions in this job description:
1. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit, as well as talk and hear.
2. The employee is required to use hands to operate vehicles and office equipment.
3. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
4. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma