- A College Engineering, Computer Science Student, Science (or a STEM major)?
- A student with a GPA of 2.5 or higher?
- Interested in gaining more or applying your current experience with robotics, electronics design and building models?
- Someone who understands and has experience with cultural diversity in education?
- Exciting, fun loving and someone who loves to work with youth?
- Interested in working with K-12 youth?
- Able to commute to schools in Montgomery countySTEM Afterschool Academy invites you to join other students for an opportunity to enhance your engineering knowledge and skills while serving as a STEM mentor and instructor to elementary and middle school students in Montgomery County.
- Work on exciting projects with friends and peers from colleges
- Gain professional engineering education experience
- Make extra cash while having FUN : ) (Pay starts @ $15/hr) If interested, please send a one-page resume, full name, email and phone number, to stemafterschool@ gmail.com no later than September 20, 2019 and you’ll be contacted. For more information on our programs review our website: https://www.stemafterschoolacademy.com/. You have the opportunity to work in the after-school programs (which varies from 1 – 2 hours a day depending on the school (Monday to Thursday), you determine which days works for you), in-school field trips (which can be 2-6 hours, if you will be available for these programs).
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Typical start time:
Typical end time: