Does a child's smile warm your heart? Are you an energetic and fun-loving person?
“We make dentistry fun for kids.” That’s our motto at Marquette Pediatric Dentistry, and it drives everything we do. Join our team of extraordinary dental professionals who genuinely care about kids throughout the community of Greater Marquette and Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula.
Marquette Pediatric Dentistry is adding a full-time Business Team member (a.k.a. Dental Front Office member) to their pediatric dental team. This is your opportunity to be a part of a mature pediatric dental practice.
As a member of our Business Team (Dental Front Office), you will have opportunity to:
- Provide safe and compassionate dental care for children
- Demonstrate courteousness and the ability to maintain an ongoing positive, friendly attitude with patient families and staff
- Demonstrate outstanding performance; both in sustaining “good show” for the patient and completing tasks in a timely, efficient manner for parents
- Educate our patient families and the community as to the importance of proper oral health care for children
- Operate effectively as part of a team to ensure smooth operations and exceptional service
- Have fun every day!
Business Team Member (Dental Front Office) Minimal Requirements
- Previous dental office business team experience of at least one year
- Experience in working with young children (0 - 12 years old)
- Current on all applicable vaccinations
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excels in a proactive team environment
- Comfortable using computers for a variety of tasks
- Knowledgeable about oral hygiene and dental health
- Experience with Eaglesoft practice management software or equivalent
- Demonstrate competency in MS Office or equivalent
- Current CPR certificate recommended
- Loves to work with children of all ages
More than a “dental front desk job”, our Business Team members help children lead healthier lives and grow healthy smiles. If you are patient, compassionate, detail-oriented, and a generally amazing person, send your resume with cover letter to Marquette Pediatric Dentistry, 1025 N Third St, Marquette, MI 49855 in care of the Business Manager. We are an EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
- child care / support: 1 year (Required)
- dental office: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift