The Erosion Company(TEC) is currently hiring Foremen.TEC is the largest and most experienced contractor in providing comprehensive erosion control services, specialty materials, forestry, and other site clean-up services to clients throughout the Southeast. TEC offers excellent pay based on experience and great long-term career potential for top performers!
Responsibilities for Foreman:
- Coordinate daily tasks according to scheduled routes.
- Monitor attendance and productivity of 2-3-person crew.
- Provide supervision and training to all crew members.
- Review daily work orders, inspect and verify that the materials loaded to the vehicle are adequate to complete the daily assignment.
- Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among crew members, including the proper use of machinery and equipment and resolve problems when they arise.
- Monitor and report to Area Quality Managers of project details, including progress, risks, and opportunities promptly.
- Assist crew members to load and unload materials as needed.
- Assist crew members to remove, fill, compact and prepare the terrain.
- Install silt fencing and erosion control blankets using a variety of hand tools.
- Perform site clean-up and reload leftover materials after the job assignment is complete.
Required Qualifications Foreman:
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have a valid Drivers License and three (3) years verifiable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must pass a Drug Screen and DOT Physical.
- Ability to understand/follow directions and take instructions in English.
- Prior work experience as Foreman, Crew Lead or Team Lead.
- Ability to operate small machinery such as Bobcat or other excavating equipment, required for Foreman.
- Prior experience driving ½ or ¾ ton trucks, with a 20+ foot trailer attached, fully loaded.
Work is available immediately for qualified candidates!
Overtime is available during peak season.
Health Insurance is available.
This organization participates in E-Verify / Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Erosion Control: 1 year (Preferred)
- working in Landscaping or Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- operating Heavy Equipment such as Bobcat or Skid Steer: 1 year (Preferred)