Credit and Collections Specialist
Since 1971, CDF Corporation has been a leader in the semi-flexible and flexible packaging industry. Decades ago, we introduced the 55-gallon drum liner that allowed the reuse of steel drums. Now we look to the future, to be a trusted champion in the evolution of securing and containing valued products throughout the world.
As a family company, we treat all our employees as family. We offer many benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life, short term and long term disability insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, personal days and holidays as well as referral and attendance bonuses.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounts receivable and collections
- Trained user of MS-Windows, MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-Outlook
- Superior communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Collections: contact all customers past due per management guidelines, to collect all invoices due.
- Work with customer service to reconcile any customer billing error claims.
- Place accounts on credit hold, per management guidelines.
- Review new and existing account requests for credit increases and make recommendations to Controller. Recommend write-off accounts at year-end.
- Release accounts off credit hold after analysis.
- Maintain friendly Customer relations
- Perform deposits and cash postings to customer accounts in computer system
- Follow all quality and food safety policies and procedures to ensure CDF products meet all applicable customer, regulatory and industry standards
- Must follow all company policies and procedures
- Other duties as needed
Success factors/job competencies:
- Critical Thinker
- Time Management – the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Strong team player, Success of the Team is Most important.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $26.00 /hour
- Collections: 5 years
- Accounts Receivable: 5 years