ContractEstimated: $69,000 - $95,000 a year
- Experience with Children
- Master's Degree
Full Job Description
Certified as a Great Place to Work For in 2018 and 2019!
Our applied behavior analysis based therapy is targeted for children and adolescents with disabilities delivered by our BCBAs. Responsibilities include case management, on- going communication with staff and parents, direct supervision, training staff, creating, and implementing behavior intervention plans, and programs.
Why work for us?
We believe that each employee contributes directly to our success and growth and know that you will take pride in being a member of our team. Each of us at Constellation strives for clinical excellence and the highest level of customer service to the people that we serve each day. We have received the distinction of being Certified as Great Place to Work For in 2018 and 2019 and have been ranked as one of the Top 25 Places to Work For in Healthcare!
- Master's Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field required
- Certified by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) in Connecticut required
- Must have experience working with children with disabilities.
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plan
- Professional liability coverage
- Company-sponsored training
Job Type: Contract
- Certified by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) (Required)