New 6 week Training Program starts July 23, 2022
Advance your career with the training you need!
Seeking a Cath Lab Registered Nurse in our Cardiac Catheterization Lab. You will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care in a procedural environment. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of Cardiac Cath patients pre, intra and post procedure.
- You will assist physicians in operative procedures.
- You will maintain and review patients' records including posting tests and examination results
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
Bayonet Point Hospital is a 290 bed acute care facility hospital with a long and illustrious history of providing the highest level of critical care for our community. Founded in 1981 it was the first hospital to be built in northwest Pasco County serving residents in Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus counties. It was the first hospital to deliver a comprehensive cardiac and open heart program.
Our reputation for providing compassionate and innovative care to those in need is built on the foundation of excellence in patient care. Our quality programs have been recognized for excellence by US News & World Report, Thompson Reuters, UnitedHealth and the American Heart Association, to name a few.
Bayonet Point is the only Level II Trauma Center and Comprehensive Stroke Center in Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus Counties. Establishing the region's only trauma and comprehensive stroke centers were a natural step in our mission to delivering high quality lifesaving care. Our trauma program leverages the strengths through affiliation of both HCA Healthcare and University of South Florida. USF is a leading major academic university and medical school and HCA is the nation's leading provider in healthcare services.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for professionals like you.
We can offer you a benefits package that will best suit your family's needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, dental and vision, student loan repayment program, and tuition reimbursement.
Isn't it time you were offered a competitive salary and an exceptional benefits package that complements your lifestyle? Join the team at RMCBP. Our award-winning hospital fosters an atmosphere that constantly rewards our nurses and clinical professionals for their commitment, while encouraging them to maintain a healthy lifestyle outside of work!
We are a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the United Kingdom. We care about our community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethisphere's most ethical company's in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Current Florida licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as American Heart Association ACLS BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Previous Cath Lab / ICU experience preferred.
- CCRN national certification desired.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.