Full-time | Part-time | Contract$75 an hour
- Training & development
- Occupational Therapy License
- Home care
- EMR systems
Full Job Description
Brooklyn Based Home Care Agency is seeking experienced full time and FFS Occupational Therapists to provide quality home visits.
- Evaluates patients referred for home care services to determine appropriateness for Occupational Therapy services.
- Establish patient specific plan of care.
- Completes documentation accurately, and submits to agency office in a timely manner.
- Ensures patients safety and satisfaction.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assessing the client’s functional abilities, including physical, emotional, cognitive and sensory components to evaluate the necessity of skilled occupational therapy intervention
- Providing neuromuscular re-education, therapeutic activity, therapeutic exercise, manual therapy, self-care/home management training
- Help the development of cognitive skills, sensory integration techniques, and wheelchair management.
- Effectively document the occupational therapy process in compliance with state and federal regulations
Base rate will be $75 per visit
- One year in home care experience.
- Experience with electronic medical record preferred, but not required.
- Able to function independently, with minimum supervision
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $75.00 per hour
- Occupational Therapy License (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place