Come join a team of hard-working guys and girls striving to refresh the community through a variety of interior & exterior residential and commercial painting services throughout the Northwest Chicago Suburbs. Painting is a skilled trade requiring a high level of attention to detail, determination, reliability, and the ability to work well in teams under the pressure of a deadline. Challenge yourself to new heights and enjoy the ability to work outside while we help our customers protect their homes from the elements.
Steadfast Painting has 2 upfront priorities; Customer and employee satisfaction. We provide 35-45 hours of work each week. Seasonal positions are available. 2 years of experience required. Each painter is responsible for (but not limited to) participating in training programs, moving and climbing ladders, lifting upwards of 60 lbs, meeting industry & company standards & expectations, keeping all tools in good working order, communicating effectively with customers, peers, and superiors, acting in a professional manner, providing quality craftsmanship, wearing the proper attire, and completing all tasks in a safe manner meeting OSHA compliance.
- Own a source of transportation
- No allergies to latex or other paint components
- Be comfortable with heights, ladders, and working on your feet all-day
- Available Monday-Saturday 7 am - 6 pm
Apply now or visit www.steadfastpainting.com/careers!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Painting: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- 1 - 3 months
- 4 - 6 months
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday