Under the direct supervision of the Administrative Manager/Clinical Director this position provides administrative and secretarial support for the clinical staff.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Establishes, develops, maintains, and updates filing system for the Clinical Director and the clinic
- Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary.
- Answers phones, takes messages, or fields/answers questions for clinic
- Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary
- Works independently and within a team on special ongoing projects which may include: disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings, informing staff and parents of changes to policies and procedures
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- Organizes and orders clinic supplies as needed
- Supports staff with clinic expenses and reimbursement when necessary
- Activities include: travel reimbursement, documenting clinic credit card expenses. These expenses will then be forwarded to the office manager
- Ability to operate a computer and basic office equipment
- Skill in answering a telephone in a pleasant and helpful manner
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented
- Effective communication skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a part-time position, hours may vary.
Associate's Degree is required. One year of administrative experience preferred.