Estimated: $78,000 - $110,000 a year5 days ago
- Health insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Flexible schedule
- Commuter assistance
- Time management
- Communication skills
- Project management
- Bachelor's degree
Full Job Description
About your job
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with a background in the IT industry to drive exciting projects that impact the subscription economy. You will support our business strategy by supporting the management of project-resources, -finances, -scope and services for functional IT projects. You will participate in the development and implementation of project governance and management best practices for keylight.
\*This is a fully remote position from within the US\*
What you will do…
- Facilitate planning meetings, reviews and retrospectives, ensure accurate estimates for each project phase.
- Ensure the business benefits of the project are clearly understood and the project team establishes appropriate measures of success.
- Supports the review of alternative solutions, working with Solution Architects and Product Owners and ensures trade-offs are documented and agreed upon.
- Organize the documentation of use cases, process development, technical design and development work queue, schedule releases and manage risks and issues associated with projects.
- Conduct planning sessions with customers and the ability to build road maps for projects.
- Provide effective reporting on projects status, timelines, issues and risks.
- Manage the software development life cycle (SDLC) from start to finish (design, development, build, test, deployment, and hypercare).
You are a charismatic people person with
- A good sense of humor, able to inspire and motivate people!
- Proven leadership and ownership with excellent communication skills and teamwork skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multitasking skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent practical experience. A higher degree would be a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management including release and deployment processes using Agile and Scrum methodologies, ideally in SaaS surroundings.
- Comfortable working with business leaders as well as technical architects.
- Fluent in English languages, both written and verbal communication.
Perks of working at keylight:
- Work with one of the leading subscriptions platforms.
- Being part of a diverse and vibrant environment of a self-funded European company.
- 3 weeks vacation, 3 personal holidays, 10 sick days, 15 US holidays.
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours.
- Health Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter Benefits.
- Learn and improve your German, with free language courses.
- Work on many exciting projects in a flat hierarchy environment.
- Have mobile work and home office options.
- Have a lot of fun with great colleagues.
- Sharing your knowledge with your team based on a professional and appreciated exchange.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Only you set limits for your growth!