Come join one of the fastest growing dog daycares in the Seattle area! We are not your average doggy daycare. We have a proven track record with 15+ years of experience. We are serious about our business, casual about our attire & you can bring your dog to work. Only hip, smart, serious dog lovers need apply!
Do you love customer service? Do you love working in a fast paced environment? Do you love dogs? Then this may be the position for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide exceptional customer-oriented service that meets every customer's needs.
- To love and respect every pooch as a family member, providing warmth and care to the very best of our ability.
- To create a safe and loving environment for dogs of all sorts, from wild n’ crazy to cool & snooty to socialize, learn, and rest.
- To provide a well-managed team approach where employees feel valued, and to maintain a fun, equitable & nurturing work environment for all employees.
This list is not all-inclusive and is just a basic overview of some of the duties and responsibilities of a DDL Welcome Desk Concierge.
Education & Experience:
- Work the Welcome Desk - Check Ins, Check Outs, Scheduling, Payments
- Provide Exceptional Customer Service
- Keep DDL sparkling clean
- Wrangle our Pooches
Skills and Abilities of the Successful DDL Crew Member:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Prefer previous professional experience working with dogs (daycare, shelter, vet tech, etc.)
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Intelligent self-starter who can work independently and make common sense decisions
- Effective communication and coordination skills
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. and stand for up to 8 hours
- Feel comfortable in a large group of dogs
- Quick reaction time to unpredictable situations
- Comfortable working in an often loud fast paced environment
Our team is committed to working hard & going the extra mile to provide stellar levels of service..
DDL has plenty of growth opportunities. If you have a good work ethic, great attitude and the desire to grow... we want to meet you. Come grow with us!
Our benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off…and the best part…bring your dog to work among many other things!