Job Type: Part-time, with possibility to become a full-time position
Company Mission: We are in the business to integrate innovation, technology, sustainability, and profitability for our ideal clients. We are here to promote, care, and foster the growth of our team and culture.
Company Culture: If you do not believe the following, we are not the right fit for you.
- See It
- Own It
- Solve It
- Do It
- Become part of the solution
- Act Now!
- "What else can I do?"
- "What coaching do you have for me?"
- "What can I do better?"
- Reject Average
- Show others you care
Job Objective: The objective of the Client Services Assistant is to provide support and to enhance our service to our clients by providing quality control on our product lines, keeping accurate records, and enhancing our work environment through organization and efficiency. Ultimately, our client representative assistant should contribute to creating a raving fan culture of our clients and our team.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Process Purchase Orders (POs), change POs, process returns according to established department policies and procedures
- Production sample entry and filing for all production samples/lab dips
- Following up on all sample approvals and rejections within guidelines with our clients and vendors
- Keeping colors and production organized
- Accurately filing all lab dips for colors and production samples for review
- Abiding policies set for Quality Control on all production samples
- Once approved or rejected = > filing production samples accurately and efficiently
- Prepare all packages to send to clients/vendors via courier/mail service
- Cutting and filing of production samples and archiving into our production records accurately, and with efficiency
- Creating and maintaining sample cards for our marketing purpose
- Answering phones with professional courtesy and helpfulness in mind
- Always in a great state
- Creating Sales Orders/Purchase Orders for our clients and vendors with accuracy and efficiency
Competencies/What We Are Looking For:
- Four year college degree is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong Interpersonal Skills (collaboration, presentation, influence, etc)
- Effective Communication
- Strong customer service skills focused on relationship development
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Able to focus on outcomes and results for personal development and company development
- Be strategic in your thinking and tactical in your actions. Developing specific plans to overcome your obstacles is critical
- Be Kind. Be Driven.
- Address everyone with kindness, and focus on outcomes
- Always invest in learning, growing, and improving yourself
Benefits (Only Applicable for Full-Time Positions)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision is available after 90 Days' probation period
- 401(K) is available after 1 year completion of position held in good standing
How To Apply
- Please send resumes and cover letters here on Indeed
- Answer the following questions in a message or email response (do not add this bit into your cover letter)
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? (ex: peak of career)
- Tell us something we may not know by looking at your resume or cover letter
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused