We will be conducting video interviews in lieu of in-person interviews until further notice.
Program Manager Specialist Job Description
Pinnacle Service Inc. is seeking Program Manager Specialist to assist an individual with an eating disorder in a residential setting providing support and encouragement to work towards outcomes/goals. Job duties may include meal planning/preparation, grocery shopping, keeping the house in working order, facilitation of community activities, behavior management, and medication administration. Ideal candidate will be comfortable working with occasional behaviors and exude a patient and calm demeanor.
Pinnacle Services, Inc. provides person-centered supports to individuals with varying abilities and needs through in-home care, case management, and other supportive programs. We offer a highly collaborative work environment that centers on providing services of the highest quality to the people we serve. We work with a variety of leading agencies and the individuals we support are located primarily in the seven county metro areas.
- Health Benefits
- Animal Friendly Corporate Office
- **Professional Growth Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling
- Collaborative Team Atmosphere
Program Manager Specialist Requirements:
- a baccalaureate degree in a field related to human services, and one year of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older;
- an associate degree in a field related to human services, and two years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older;
- a diploma in a field related to human services from an accredited post secondary institution and three years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older; or
- a minimum of 50 hours of education and training related to human services and disabilities; and
- four years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older under the supervision of a staff person who meets the qualifications
- Valid Minnesota Driver’s License with acceptable record required.
- Available to work flexible hours and locations.
Pinnacle Services has many locations and hours available around the twin cities including St. Louis Park, Chaska, Golden Valley, Chisago City, and Monticello!
On-Call Staff Needed!
Pinnacle Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Direct Care with eating disorders: 1 year (Preferred)
- Supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Direc Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift