At Bridge & Stream, we specialize in providing water resource engineering solutions for a variety of industries. We work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while maintaining a laid-back approach that encourages a satisfying work-life balance. We are looking for qualified applicants to join our team as a Water Resources Engineer.
The job duties for this position would involve:
- Hydrologic analysis of many diverse flood, climatic, and meteorological conditions across the United States.
- Open channel hydraulic analysis using steady and unsteady 2D modeling.
- Hydraulic design of drainage structures.
- Preparation of design plans using drafting software and drainage reports.
- Coordination with clients and regulatory agencies.
- Short-term travel to complete field work involving surveying tasks.
Bridge & Stream offers an ideal blend of small business features combined with large company advantages. We provide an excellent benefits package to employees including competitive salary, paid vacation time, health insurance, 401(k) with company match, and annual bonus. We utilize cutting-edge professional technology and compete on a national scale without the red tape bureaucracy of larger firms. Bridge & Stream employees enjoy flexible work locations and work schedules that allow us to maximize productivity and have fun doing it.
We want you to love this job!
Our ideal candidate for this position has:
- Skill and experience in water resources engineering, specifically hydrology and hydraulic analyses utilizing various methods and software including HEC-HMS and 2-dimensional HEC-RAS models.
- Skill and experience utilizing mapping and CAD drafting software including ArcGIS and Microstation.
- Completed an MS in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in water resources, or similar.
- An established work ethic completing projects from start to finish in a professional engineering consulting environment.
- Interest in field work, including periodic week-long trips to project sites and surveying in variable outdoor conditions.
- Ability to work independently and remotely, with a willingness to engage on a variety of tasks.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
Supplemental pay types:
- Engineering: 4 years (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote