Our client, a Global Medical Device Manufacture has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Coordinator for a 6 Month + Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference – every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
- Provides HR solutions which support and contribute to the achievement of corporate strategic and tactical goals.
- Actively participates in the planning and roll-out of HR initiatives such as competency model development, performance management design, compensation strategy and bonus planning.
- Other required competencies include employee relations, recruitment, benefits administration, and succession planning.
- Responsible for defining and directing execution of annual HR plans; acting as change agent to drive organizational transformation; ensuring leaders have HR support needed to meet annual objectives; and working closely with management to satisfy critical talent and performance requirements.
- Project coordination of Business Unit Service Anniversaries.
- Event coordination/support HR Business Partner with department responsibilities.
- Support Employee file maintenance.
- Support Onboarding Manual processing
- 4 Year degree required with 2 years similar experience.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- Human Resources: 2 years (Required)