The Proposal Coordinator/CRM Administrator develops and manages the processes for creating awareness for the firm and provides support for business development activities. We are looking for a candidate that shares similar values to our Company Core Values of Safety, People & Relationships, Ecstatic Customers, Integrity, Attention to Detail, Discipline and Excellence. We think about People and want to find the Right people!
Directs Reports: N/A
Indirect Reports: Administrative Assistant
Proposal, Presentation, & Award Production/Support/Submission
- Assists in developing proposals and presentations including initial kickoff, research, and production as it relates to Owner Packets, Client Prequalification, Requests for Proposal, Requests for Quotation, Fly Sheets, etc.
- Works directly with sales lead and proposal team to refine strategy, technical writing, boilerplate information, project descriptions, professional resumes, photographs, graphics, etc. for proposals and presentations.
- Works within existing design templates for proposal assembly and production.
- Develops plan, coordinates, and executes award entries and surveys.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Administration
- Performs data entry for projects, sales opportunities, leads, contacts, personnel, etc.
- Record-keeping of all historical project data.
- Management and oversight of business development planning and support of Vice Presidents utilizing CRM reporting.
Industry, Civic, & Company Events
- Assists in coordination of events related to projects, sponsorships, fundraisers, conferences, meetings, etc.
- Maintains industry membership status and identifies goals of key employees related to their membership.
- Keeps up-to-date files, agendas, and calendars as it relates to marketing.
- Coordinates client social events (i.e. athletic, outdoors, etc.).
Public Relations & Media
- Updates company website on a regular basis.
- Coordinates and delivers content via social media outlets, email marketing system, etc.
- Manages communications efforts including advertising and sales collateral.
- Develops corporate marketing collateral through content development, copywriting, distribution, etc.
- Coordinates specialized consultants (i.e. photographers, public relations firms, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of professional experience in the Architectural/Engineering/Construction industry, preferably a general contractor or subcontractor.
- Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) is not required, but a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including, but not limited to PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Access.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including but not limited to InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and other desktop publishing software.
- Proficiency with social media including planning, implementation, and measurement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and content development skills with a basic understanding of A/E/C industry terminology.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and a professional demeanor.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Initiative – able to bring about significant results from ordinary circumstances; prepare for problems or opportunities in advance; transform leads into productive business outcomes; undertake additional responsibilities and respond to situations as they arise without supervision.
- Written Communications – is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Interpersonal Savvy – relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Compassion – genuinely cares about people; is concerned about their work and non-work problems; is available and ready to help; is sympathetic to the plight of others not as fortunate; demonstrates real empathy with the joys and pains of others.
- Organizational Agility – knowledgeable about how organizations work; knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network; understands the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices, and procedures; understands the cultures of organizations.
- Customer Focus – is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customer in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Organizing – can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Time Management – uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her effort on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to the broader range of activities
The Lemoine Company, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, or disability. Only job-related factors will be considered in deciding applicants’ qualifications for positions.
Disclaimer: This job description
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
This job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary.
This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Institution and its employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Marketing in Architectural/Engineering/Construction industry: 3 years
- Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM)