For over fifty years, the Moran Group of companies has focused on life safety and life comfort across the nation. Headquartered in Northbrook, IL, the Moran Group provides a full spectrum of mechanical services for the commercial, industrial, and residential markets: HVAC installation and maintenance, fire protection, and plumbing.
The Moran Group prides itself on nurturing its employees to promote career development and retention. At the Moran Group, employees are considered partners and are valued for their part in the company’s growth.
Based in our La Porte, TX facility and reporting to the General Manager, the Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for inputting AP invoices, cutting AP checks, talking to vendors to rectify issues, helping input AR invoices, speak with customers regarding their accounts, help post cash to accounts and making collection calls.
- Enter Vendor Invoices.
- Enter A/R Invoices, Cash Receipts.
- Maintain Certificate of Insurance
- Maintain Business License(s).
- Prepare/assist with Liens.
- Problem solving with vendors and customers.
- Collections Calls.
- Answer phones and filing.
- 2 + years in accounts payable/accounts receivable.
- Excel and Word experience.
- Penta and or S2000 experience is a plus.
- Commercial accounting experience including data entry, field payroll, accounting software, invoicing, accounts receivable.
- Construction experience helpful.
- Ability to work 40 per week 6:30-3:30.