Roofing - Supervisor - Field Project Foreman
We are looking for a Field Project Foreman to fill an opening immediately in NASHVILLE, TN The qualified Field Project Foreman will be responsible for customer communication and job organization throughout the roof replacement process.
Responsibility of Roofing - Supervisor - Field Project Foreman
- Responsible for all communication with customer the day of job.
- Make phone call to customer in route to job and introduce yourself to customer upon arrival and before crew begins work.
- Hand customer your business card to insure proper communication.
- Review the scope of work with the homeowner before job is started.
- Place metal Bone Dry Roofing sign in yard.
- Take pictures of problem areas (bad wood, etc.) to document need for wood replacement, additional changes or supplements.
- Communicate with crew members to insure job is completed to Bone Dry standards for safety and quality. Insure safety practices are being enforced throughout the entire day.
- Wood against all windows and doors: Tarps around perimeter of home prior to crew beginning work, completed Tool Box Talk paperwork prior to job starting.
- Insure each item of inspection is completed and jobsite is cleaned with magnet.
- Coordinate with manager to complete final quality assurance walk through at completion of each job.
- Complete job folder and appropriate paperwork. (Inspection report, crew payroll and finalize tool box talk.)
- Meet with homeowner at completion of job to answer any questions, finalize invoice and provide copy of roof warranty.
- If any work is yet to be completed, document items to be done and turn in, along with job folder to customer service to insure items are addressed immediately.
- Return all remaining materials to supplier for credit to Bone Dry account.
- Dump trailer.
- Must be able to get on all types of roofs.
- Must be able to use all types of ladders.
Summary of Responsibility Roofing - Supervisor - Field Project Foreman
- Superintendent is to collect payment for each job within 7 days.
- Superintendent is to be the first person on the jobsite and last to leave.
- Turn in completed job folders with tickets and invoices, photos.
- Job Site Duties:
- Flashing on brick chimneys
- Install Soffit vents
- Cut in trim boards
- Each Superintendent is responsible for working a minimum of (2) Saturdays per month during work season: (March 1st – November 30th)
- Keep truck clean and in compliance with DOT specs
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Bone Dry Roofing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Employee or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. This policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation, layoff or termination of employment.
No previous experience required.